Help with counting

Home Forums Quform WordPress Help with counting

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello again.
    I need a big help to do this…

As you can see i have ten partidas, and each partidas have Quantity, Price and Total.
    I need to count together all Total so it get a Sub Total, then it needs to count out the I.V.A 16% what is the taxses and give me the total amount.

So if i have 2 partidas and the first is Cantidad 10, Price 10.00 and that is a total of 100.00
    Then i have second partida Cantidad 20, Price 20.00 and that is a total of 200.00.

So the total of this 2 is 300.00
    Sub total 300.00
    I.V.A (taxes) 16% will be 48.00
    So the Total is then 348.00

I give you a attachment of 2 images also…

Can you help me to do this for a cup of coffe?

Thanks in advance
    Icemanmx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    This function just perfect, and thanks for your support and help…
    One question, can this {date|format:Y} – {uniqid} be so you get a consecutive numbers? And if so, how to do it?

You coffee you got… 😉

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hi again…
    The customer is pushing me to make a type of order number what have consecutive numbers like Year – 00001, 00002 and so on, i know we are only sending to the database and do not read nothing from it, if this can be done, please help me and i pay you what you need, i will send that to the customer what have to pay me…

Please make it happen… 🙂

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    When i change the number on the AUTO_INCREMENT what is 83 today to 1 or 00001 it will not save it, when i click Go to make the changes it says Your SQL query has been executed successfully. But when go back again it still says 83.
    I have this on hidden field today {date|format:Y} – {uniqid} and it generate this 2024 – 65a5675093d39, so why does it not generate for example 2024 – 83? It should just be ok to start from this number and just go up to 84, 85 and so on.

In the answer you gave me with the link, the uniqid have a underline in it as this uniq_id but in the form it is uniqid?

So what can we do?

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    Yes we can try that code snippet, i will not truncate the id key, we just run it from where it starts, they already use the application. One question, this number will also be saved to the data base? For i have my own data base in the wordpress database wp_ibodt_tbl_orden? They are also using the WP Data Access to see the data base and and can also export in excel, i will attache 1 image of that, i also attache 1 image for my notification mail there i point out where i have the FOLIO: 2024 – 65a7f5654a303, what we can make then 2024-84 and so on.

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    Where do i put this php snippet?
    As a plugin?
    Or should i replace this <?php echo $form->getValueHtml(‘quform_1_226’); ?> what is my hidden field in my notification e-mail template?
    And should i leave my hidden field as it is today {date|format:Y} – {uniqid}?

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    Thanks for your help and support again… Is nice to have you on my side.
    Now all function perfect.
    A warm cup of coffee is waiting for you.

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy