Hide checkbox options based on another page checkbox element

Home Forums Quform WordPress Hide checkbox options based on another page checkbox element

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Benca
    Participant

Hi! I’m really impressed by this amazing plugin!

I have a 3 page form, that has a checkbox element in page 2, that I present to the user with 38 images (options). In this page the user is required to choose 3 images that they like most.

On the next page I have another checkbox element with the same 38 images (and same option values) as the previous page, but now the user is required to choose the images they like less.

Since they cannot like and dislike the same images, I needed to hide the images (options) they selected in the previous page. How can I achieve this?

The closest topics I’ve found for this were “Conditional Logic Based on User Login” and “conditional logic checkbox buttons”, but I couldn’t figure out how to do this for my case.

If there were a Conditional Logic setting at Checkbox Options level, this would be solved. Do you think of implementing it in future versions? Is it worthy posting in the Suggestions and Ideas forum?

Thanks in advance!
    Marcello

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Benca
    Participant

Thank you so much!

Worked perfectly!!

😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy