Hide Group when group is empty

Home Forums Quform WordPress Hide Group when group is empty

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    I have a form what have group parts 10 of them, and they don´t need to be filled out every time, only if they need 10. So what happens is that in my custom email script it prints out all 10 even the empty ones. Is it anyway to hide empty groups, this is for saving paper and toner when printing.

Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by Ally.
    Icemanmx
    Participant

Hi
    It is hiding the group when empty, but it is still hiding it when i fill it out. So how can this code know when something is filled out?

The partida uno will never be empty so i leave it like it was, but from partida dos to partida diez can be empty or filled out.

I give you a code snippet from partida dos i a file.

Thanks
    Best REgards
    Icemanmx

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by Icemanmx.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Icemanmx
    Participant

Hello
    You was right, i did not have any value on that field, it was the ID of the group and not a field…
    So, i used your first code, and that function perfect when i use it on a field ID…

Thanks again Ally
    Best Regards
    Icemanmx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy