Hide table row if input value is empty, in e-mail notification?

Home Forums Quform PHP Hide table row if input value is empty, in e-mail notification?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    drebbin
    Participant

Similar to the QuForm WordPress question:
    https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/topic/hide-table-row-when-field-is-empty-in-e-mail-notification

How can I hide a table row in emails/notification.php if certain input fields are empty? e.g. If checkbox for product01 is unchecked, the row with product01’s title, quantity and price values is hidden.

Huge thanks in advance. 🙂

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by drebbin. Reason: Link previewed webpage, and covered the question
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

drebbin
    Participant

Thanks Ally, this is very useful, and I’ve used the code in the emails/notification.php (see below).

I’m trying to get the form results to display in a row for each product, not possible if I use the the code above in process.php.
    e.g. Basically a tidy way to do this…

<table>
    <?php if ($form->getElement('product01')->isEmpty()) : ?>
    <?php else: ?>
        <tr><td>product01</td><td>title01</td><td>quantity01</td><td>price01</td></tr>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <?php if ($form->getElement('product02')->isEmpty()) : ?>
    <?php else: ?>
        <tr><td>product02</td><td>title02</td><td>quantity02</td><td>price02</td></tr>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </table>

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by drebbin. Reason: mistake in code
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

drebbin
    Participant

Awesome! Both work perfectly. Many thanks Ally.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy