Hiding Radio Button Option

Home Forums Quform WordPress Hiding Radio Button Option

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adigeonur
    Participant

Hi,
    I want to hiding an option or showing a warning text from Radio Button options if there is a certain number of successful registrations with that option.
    Ex.
    Question?
    -radio button 1 (after 300 registration with this option hide or show “Quotas are full”)
    -radio button 2 (after 900 registration with this option hide or show “Quotas are full”)
    -radio button 3 (after 600 registration with this option hide or show “Quotas are full”)
    -radio button 4 (after 1200 registration with this option hide or show “Quotas are full”)

Is that possible?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

adigeonur
    Participant

Hi

I’m not a developer but i can customize for my case this example codes. But where will i paste this codes?

And why don’t you add this option to your plugin like a new feature? You have already codes. It is super useful feature.

Thanks.
    Onur

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy