How can I add the 'IP Address' column to the list of entries table layout?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How can I add the 'IP Address' column to the list of entries table layout?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    diegocanal
    Participant

Hi Ally,

The ‘IP Address’ is displayed when viewing an individual entry but I cannot find it in the ‘Inactive columns’ list (within ‘Entry settings’).

Thanks!

Regards
    Diego

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

diegocanal
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Would you be so kind as to pass me the piece of code (and where to place it) to fix this? so I do not have to wait until the next update, you know…some times it takes quite a while.

Thanks!

support

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, Ally is pretty busy working on the new version. He’ll be back at you shortly.

Thanks for your patience,
    Regards.

Félix

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

diegocanal
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for taking the trouble to help me on this. I do appreciate it.

As I was expecting, both, the plugin and the edit of form-builder.php worked perfectly.

Thank you!

Regards
    Diego

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy