How can i change the styles for checkboxes & dropdowns?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How can i change the styles for checkboxes & dropdowns?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rezo
    Participant

Hi,
    i wish to add my own styles for checkboxes and dropdown, how can i do it? What to change on style.css, so i add my styles.

You can see my form here: http://www.conventivo.wptheme.ch/kontakt/anfrage/

Under the created form you can see my checkboxes, these need to be added to form.

I hope you understand me.

Thank you so much for your help.
    R

rezo
    Participant

Here is the screen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rezo
    Participant

Hello Allan,

thank you for answer.

It’s no issue, i wish this form has this look as now.

What i wish to change, are the styles for checkboxes & dropdowns, not more. What i need, are the code-places in style.css of quform, what i need to change.

I don’t need uniform, because there are to many things in uniform, what i must to change if i once aktivated it. I hope you understand, what i mean.

Best regards
    REzo

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rezo
    Participant

Hi Allan,

understood, thank you so much. However i’ll change the styles, css & sprite.png at one of uniforms and schould have my own styles.

Thank you many times for support. This topic can be closed.
    Rezo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy