How do I create a QuForm pop-up in WP Bakery Call-to-action button?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How do I create a QuForm pop-up in WP Bakery Call-to-action button?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Perb Pappertini
    Participant

Hi – I’m trying to make QuForm show a pop-up in WP Bakery call-to-action short code. I can’t figure it out… Please help. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Perb Pappertini
    Participant

Also, and perhaps this is a better solution, how do I cause QuForm to pop-up on a certain page load?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Perb Pappertini
    Participant

Hi – My call-to-action doesn’t have an option for “Advanced on click action”. See the image I attached. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Perb Pappertini
    Participant

You QuForm support peeps are the bomb. You got an answer for everything!

The button itself is part of the call-to-action as you hinted. I followed your directions and everything is working like a little QuForm dream! Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy