How do I customize the amount of bookings available?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How do I customize the amount of bookings available?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sxlgymnastics
    Participant

Hi there,

I have had a look around on here for the answer but perhaps I’ve missed it.

I use Quform to take online bookings from customers booking classes. I have 40 spots per class available & was wondering if there was a way that potential customers can see how many spots are left or more importantly, not be able to book if the class has reached 40 bookings.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Quform is working great for me so far!

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sxlgymnastics
    Participant

Hi there Ally,

Thank you for your reply.

Our bookings are a little complicated. You can have a look at the form I created here http://sxl.net.au/chatswood-gymnastics-camp-booking-form/

Our camps usually run for around 2 weeks where customers can choose any days & any sessions they wish by ticking the boxes.

The classes are for school holiday camps. We can have up to 48 children in attendance at any one time but here’s where is gets tricky…
    We have options for morning sessions, afternoon sessions, and all day sessions. So the all-day attendees are both morning & afternoon attendees as they are here throughout the day.

For example I might have 25 children attending all day so that would leave room for 23 morning participants & 23 afternoon participants. But every day is different.
    We can have up to 48 in the morning, & 48 in the afternoon. Does that make sense?

I understand if this is too complicated to construct but thought I would ask if it’s possible 🙂

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy