How do we modify the font, font size and text layout of a Quform Email?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How do we modify the font, font size and text layout of a Quform Email?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    arlocreative
    Participant

Hi,

We would like to modify the way the filled out form email looks, but not by using the custom email tool, where we need to choose each and every field and style it that way. We simply want all of the form fields to be included in the email, but we would like it to be more readable.

Currently the email that is generated has all of the form field descriptions crowded into a narrow left-hand column in BOLD and all of the field entries in a smaller font, not bold on the right. It looks bad and is difficult for the client to read.

We tried modifying the email-plain.php code but that had no effect, apparently it is not being used to auto-generate the filled in form email

any help on this would be very much appreciated,

thanks,
    Christian

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

alexandravonk
    Participant

Hi,
    I do have the same issue and want to adjust the standard layout of form entries in my email.

Therefore thanks for posting the guide. However, I do have a little experience with html coding but i’m not experienced enough to build it from scratch.

Would it be possible to provide an example HTML, so that i could use that as a base?

Pleased to hear.

Regards,
    Alexandra

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

philbuzz
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem, my forms are large and involved so it’s not really practical for me to create new email templates.

All I would like to do is to increase the width of the narrow left-hand column, is this possible?… if so please could you let me know where the code is that I’ll need to update.

thanks
    Phil

philbuzz
    Participant

Sorry, ignore the comment above I found it… it’s quite straightforward to alter email-html.php

thanks
    Phil

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy