How to add parameters to mail() function

Home Forums Quform PHP How to add parameters to mail() function

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alain1405
    Participant

I set up the form but I still can’t receive any notification email. After looking for a solution I found that my domain provider requires the mail() function to have a 5° parameter. If the email is sent to “email@domain.com” the 5° parameter of mail() should be “-f email@domain.com”.
    I tested it with mail-check.php and it worked indeed.
    Where is the best place to add something like “-f ” . $from[’email’] as parameter? Can I do it in process.php?
    Thanks in advance!

Alain1405
    Participant

If I try to set up smtp I get:
    There was a problem
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.’ in /home/mhd-01/www.tenutalasantissima.com/htdocs/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php:1093
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mhd-01/www.tenutalasantissima.com/htdocs/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(971): PHPMailer->SmtpConnect()
    #1 /home/mhd-01/www.tenutalasantissima.com/htdocs/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(845): PHPMailer->SmtpSend(‘Date: Thu, 23 J…’, ‘–b1_ff9247ed44…’)
    #2 /home/mhd-01/www.tenutalasantissima.com/htdocs/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(763): PHPMailer->PostSend()
    #3 /home/mhd-01/www.tenutalasantissima.com/htdocs/quform/process.php(363): PHPMailer->Send()
    #4 /home/mhd-01/www.tenutalasantissima.com/htdocs/quform/process.php(417): process(Object(Quform), Array)
    #5 {main}
    thrown in /home/mhd-01/www.tenutalasantissima.com/htdocs/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php on line 1093

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Alain1405.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy