How to adding the created post to defferent category with checkboxes options

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to adding the created post to defferent category with checkboxes options

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Nel
    Participant

Hi there,

I am planning to use Quform and let people who can create a post on my website.
    The post content is about the people who lost his pets or who wants to share where is a pet needs adoption.

I have read the “creating a post” in guides document and it was very useful to me to create a post by Quform.
    But now, I need checkboxes options and let people who can choose which kind of information into the right category when they fill the form.

The categories like lost-dog, lost-cat, dog-adoption, cat-adoption, charitable-activities and health-information.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nel
    Participant

Hi,

It’s work, but I have set the other options with conditional logic above the checkboxes option, they will not show in front-end when customize values is enable.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Nel
    Participant

Every thing is what I expect right now, It’s really a big step for me.

Can I add multi element unique ID at the same code to post in sub category?

wp_set_object_terms($postId, $form->getValue('iphorm_1_18', 'iphorm_1_26'), 'category');

e.g.

✓ cat-1, cat-2, cat-3, cat-4

sub-cat-1, ✓ sub-cat-2, sub-cat-3

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Nel.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Nel
    Participant

Sorry, no luck… the new post was into uncategorized.

Ally
    Support Staff

Nel
    Participant

Yes ! It’s work. Really thank you for help. All dogs & cats will loves you!

Nel
    Participant

Hi,

I set a main checkboxes that contain 3 options, and each options has it own sub checkboxes. When I select any sub options than go back to select another sub options under the others main checkboxes. It’s will create a post in 3 kinds of categories that I clicked. How can I filter the sub options that I clicked and don’t make the post in that category?

e.g.

<a-option> ✓ <b-option> <c-option>
    ✖ <1-sub-1a> , <2-sub-1> ✓ <1-sub-b> , <2-sub-b> <1-sub-c> , <2-sub-c>

✖= clicked, ✓=final select, each sub checkboxes will hide when click to other main option.

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Ally.
    Nel
    Participant

Yes, I used the conditional logic to hide the sub checkbox when main checkobox was changed, and the notice email was show single sub checkbox that user submitted.

Maybe it’s just me set the wrong PHP code.

$cats = array_merge((array) $form->getValue('iphorm_1_18'), (array) $form->getValue('iphorm_1_26'), (array) $form->getValue('iphorm_1_47'));

iphorm_1_18 is main checkbox, iphorm_1_26 & iphorm_1_47 are the sub checkbox.

Ally
    Support Staff

Nel
    Participant

Everything is working well, Thank you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy