How to choose a different sender email with dropdown menu?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to choose a different sender email with dropdown menu?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ulir
    Participant

I set up a form where the default value for the field “email” is {user_email}. When the user is logged in, the email field shows the corresponding email address. I’d like to give the user option to post the form “as a department”, meaning:
    – I build a dropdown menu “do you want to post as a department?” with the name of several departments
    – I choose an entry, the field “email” is filled with the corresponding email address.

I tried several things already (playing around with different email fields for every choice I make in the dropdown menu e.g. but then I can’t set this email address as sender email…)

Can someone help me out?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ulir
    Participant

Thank you very much!! Works like a charm 🙂

If someone is interested:in my case the dropdown menu is a required field, therfore I had to add a “no” as an option
    I added a line into the code above:
    <script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $('.iphorm_2_34').change(function () {
    if($(this).val()!="no")
    $('.iphorm_2_4').val($(this).val());
    });
    });
    </script>

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by ulir.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy