How to create more than one form subscribing to Mailchimp?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to create more than one form subscribing to Mailchimp?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    atomedia
    Participant

Hi TC,

I have created a form adding subscribers to Mailchimp according to your guide and it works fine. What should I do to create another form, also subscribing people to Mailchimp, but to different groups? It doesn’t work if I just duplicate the code in functions.php and change unique fields IDs.

Best regards
    Marek

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

atomedia
    Participant

I have no idea why, but it doesn’t work. Please look at the code of the second function below (I’ve replaced API key and list ID with XXX).

add_action('iphorm_post_process_2', 'mytheme_save_to_mailchimp2', 10, 1);

function mytheme_save_to_mailchimp2($form)
    {
    require_once dirname(__FILE__) . '/MCAPI.class.php';

$api = new MCAPI('XXX');
    $listId = 'XXX';
    $email = $form->getValue('iphorm_2_3');

// OPTIONAL: if you are saving additional fields to MC, set the merge tags, otherwise set $mergeVars to an empty array
    $mergeVars = array(
    'MERGE1' => $form->getValue('iphorm_2_1'),
    'MERGE2' => $form->getValue('iphorm_2_2'),
    'GROUPINGS' => array(
    array('name' => 'Jaką firmę reprezentujesz?', 'groups' => join(',', $form->getValue('iphorm_2_12'))),
    array('name' => 'Jaki asortyment Cię interesuje?', 'groups' => join(',', $form->getValue('iphorm_2_6'))),
    array('name' => 'Który biuletyn chcesz dostawać?', 'groups' => 'Wiadomości z branży zabawek i art. dziecięcych (co tydzień)')
    )
    );

// Other settings
    $emailType = 'html';
    $doubleOptin = true;
    $updateExisting = false;
    $replaceInterests = false;
    $sendWelcome = false;

$api->listSubscribe($listId, $email, $mergeVars, $emailType, $doubleOptin, $updateExisting, $replaceInterests, $sendWelcome);
    }

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy