How to duplicate groups and/or mark a frequently used question for future use

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to duplicate groups and/or mark a frequently used question for future use

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jcallery89
    Participant

Hey guys, love the plugin. However, I’m really hoping there has been some development in the ability to duplicate groups within a form. I found this thread a little while ago (https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/topic/add-fields-by-click) but I haven’t seen any follow up since then.

I switched over to QuForm from Ninja Forms because I was constantly running into issues with Ninja Forms. Love everything about QuForm except for the fact that I can’t duplicate groups. This would be remedied slightly though if you guys had a feature similar to Ninja Forms where we had the ability to “favorite” a question (or field, whatever you would call it).

I have some fields that takes me a few minutes just to customize because of styling and whatnot, so if I could copy a field, or have a “favorited” list on the form builder, that would save me hours in my life. Granted, I would probably do nothing productive in those spare hours…but still…!

If there’s no method to do this currently, could you give me a hint as to whether or not it will be implemented, OR if there’s anyway I can hire a developer to do this.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

javsoftquindio
    Participant

when they launch this version?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy