How to get rid of the day option in the Date field

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to get rid of the day option in the Date field

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MandyMc
    Participant

Hi Ally, I am using a date field in my form for a credit card expiry date but day is not needed, only month and year. Is there anyway to get rid of the day field and only use month and year?

Thanks

https://www.broometurfclub.com.au/membership/ .. the online membership application near the bottom of the form

*snip*

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed login details
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks Ally .. sorry but I dont know where the Data tab of the Date element settings, is.

I cant see anything on the form settings, I presume I am looking in the wrong place 🙁

Can you please provide more detail?

Ally
    Support Staff

MandyMc
    Participant

Ahh ..I must not have the latest version for some reason .. see screenshot.

Version 1.10.0 .. have I run out of support and updates?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MandyMc
    Participant

Why is the plugin not showing any updates. I paid for renewal on 24.12.19.

MandyMc
    Participant

This is pretty urgent now .. people are paying for memberships but the date is wrong.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MandyMc
    Participant

How do I get this to update?

MandyMc
    Participant

Hi Ally I had to update the plugin by FTP .. luckily I took a copy of the export of the forms and imported them via migrate.

I have fixed the date field but inserting the pop up code into the page doesn’t work anymore. I had to build a new page and insert the form as normal. I tried adding

[quform_popup id="2" name="Membership Application"]Click me[/quform_popup]

This is the page I tried to add the pop up to .. https://www.broometurfclub.com.au/membership/
    This is the page I had to build for the normal form to work .. https://www.broometurfclub.com.au/membership/online-membership/

This is the code I had for adding the pop up to the button
    [button icon="icon-download" fontSize="18px" align="left" rounded="true" link="#show-form" icon_color="rgba(255,255,255,1)" shadowType="shadow-bottom-left" hoverTextColor="rgba(0,0,0,1)" hoverIconColor="rgba(0,0,0,1)" ]ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION[/button]

The script

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $(‘a[href=”#show-form”]’).click(function () {
    $(‘.iphorm-fancybox-link’).click();
    <span colour=”red” > $(‘.quform-fancybox-link’).click();</span>
    return false;
    });
    });

I tried changing $(‘.iphorm-fancybox-link’).click(); to this $(‘.quform-fancybox-link’).click(); but it still didnt work.

Appreciate you getting back to me.

MandyMc
    Participant

Sorry my span code didnt work

Ally
    Support Staff

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks Ally .. perfect now 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy