How to link Quform drop down db to respective Wp pages?

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to link Quform drop down db to respective Wp pages?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    drtimjames
    Participant

Using Quform with Theron Lite theme. I’ve created drop down lists, but how do I link each database entry with its respective page? I’m an old man and not tech savvy. A simple “how-to” would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Ally.
    drtimjames
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply, Ally. I’ll have to study the code you sent to understand it. My site: homejamesca.com. Look at the list of CA counties in the footer. I first wrote the list and then highlighted the county name and inserted the link. It was a snap with WP. NOW, I want to move the list from the footer into a drop down feature over the slider. I’ve made the Quform list of counties, but don’t understand how to link each county to its respective page like I did with the list in the footer.

Thanks,
    drtimjames

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy