How to POST to WP Quform from OUTSIDE WP install.

Home Forums Quform WordPress How to POST to WP Quform from OUTSIDE WP install.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alturic
    Participant

Ok, so I have a form I’m building with minimal values (name, zip, address), and I’m looking to (ideally) have that be a quform itself, and not only does it email the form (like quform normally does) but also redirect to the longer form on submission WITH values POSTed from the previous form.

I don’t care if the customer sees a “thank you” or anything like that on the 1st submitted form but I’m curious how I can go about passing the variables from the first form…

It also seems like it’s impossible to POST variables to quform from outside of WP as it only accepts parameter_name in the URL as a valid method?

alturic
    Participant

Ok, so I think I’m going to try going the route of form1 is quform as well as form2 (the long form), but what I would like to do is when form1 is submitted it not only sends email AND redirects to form2 (the long form) WITH passing of variables.

I’m fairly certain that’s not included with quform (sadly), but I’m going to try hacking away at it, if someone can chime in and let me know if it’s easily doable or not, I’d be forever grateful. 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy