how to pull information from a select menu

Home Forums Quform WordPress how to pull information from a select menu

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GOMLP
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I so need to provide you with a care box of some of the finest coffee from Nova Scotia and I would be happy to do so for helping, I will include some of our greatest clients and their wonderful java if you send me a personal email on where to send it.

OK! For Monday’s question #2…. Spike that coffee!

As you might have noticed on Page 2 of my form I have different label shapes and sizes, I would like to get away from generating multiple .png images with every size and uploading these images to the hosting site that would change dynamically.

What I would like to do is pull the information from the select menu and overlay the values, I know how to do the overlay with CSS, however I don’t know how to pull the multiple values from the select menus and break them down.

If I can write Java Code to hidden fields and then pull the information form those fields to populate HTML text overlays on top of a standard image that is based off a shape that would be good.

If you sign in to the website and look at the example I was playing with below the initial form I’m working on you can see the effect I’m trying to achieve but with the select menus from the original form above.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy