html field value in recipient email

Home Forums Quform WordPress html field value in recipient email

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jtdwp
    Participant

i was hoping this would work out of the box but cannot figure it out. i use a third-party plugin to encrypt download links to prevent unauthorized sharing and use the plugin’s shortcode to generate the links. the plugin’s shortcode works on your contact form, i.e. i place the shortcode in a html field and the user can click on the encrypted link and access the download. but i need to be able to *email* the link to the user either a) using the plugin’s shortcode in the email body or b) embedding the html field/value in the email body. am i missing something or will programming skills be necessary to accomplish this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jtdwp
    Participant

wow, that’s great to know that quform has this capability, however, despite following your instructions carefully, all that’s showing up in my email notification body is ” {download_link} ” i.e. no clickable link.

i tried creating a plugin, tried editing my theme functions.php, also tried a third-party plugin called ‘my custom functions’ in lieu of above options. same result ” {download_link} ” in email notification body.

theme is divi by elegant themes.

any other suggestions?

thanks again

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy