Huge Qu-Form error ajax

Home Forums Quform WordPress Huge Qu-Form error ajax

This topic is: resolved
  • This topic has 26 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by adaka.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    adaka
    Participant

Hello, i have to prepare a form of more than 1000 fields for a company with conditional logics with QuForm.
    The problem is that it is impossible to display the results in the back office, it loads and nothing is shown then. And an ajax error is displayed when you want to go further in the form which has several pages for example.
    I also notice that in the database the qu_form plugin table and the “config” field which contains the form code takes more than 10 seconds to load and contains more than a million characters.
    We tasted and when we delete pages of the form, it works.
    My question is the following, do you have any solutions to fix this problem that would allow us to optimize the form so that it can display everything in the back office as well as allow the continuation of the form without “ajax error” ?
    Without help we would have to go through another plugin that can be more optimized ..

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Ally.
    adaka
    Participant

I am working locally so the acces could be impossible for now.
    We reduce the length of the form, we deleted 3 pages and it works fine. If you have tested for more than 1000+ fields i trust you. We may have more than that with the conditional logics. What is the limit ?

The problem could come from the field “config” in the database because there 2 millions of characters like i told you is it normal ?

I ve tested to disabled the ajax and it works fine in the frontend, but for the UX it is not interesting, but in the wordpress backoffice i still have 5 seconds of loading and after, none of my forms created are showing.
    I will try your solution for the next operation in the site.

Thank you for your answers. Hope we will find a positive issue

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

adaka
    Participant

We set the “max_iput_vars” to 5000 and it works so thank you for this information.

The others problems now are for the backend and the admin front end. we have created a space reserved for a forms “manager” or “admin” that could manage them out of the backoffice. Typically the error is the same as in the backoffice. It loads and nothing is displayed after 10 seconds of loading.

My question is the following, would it be possible to give me a deadline for the optimization that you are going to do from this weekend?

Our project is due in mid-July and understand that without displaying forms in the backoffice, it is impossible for us to stay on Qu-form. If you have more ideas to submit to us to solve those problems, do not hesitate.

adaka

Ally
    Support Staff

adaka
    Participant

Hello, I hope you are making good progress on the problem and that the solution has been or will be found in the next few days.

I eagerly await your feedback on the issue.

Regards
    adaka

adaka
    Participant

Hello, it’s been a week since you answered me on the problem.
    Please let me know if there is any news on a potential solution.
    I stay connected every day to get news.

As I told you before, our company needed a functional plugin supporting a large capacity of fields for forms with conditional logics and that’s why we paid.

Our project is due mid-July and is still not functional, our team is worried and wonders about the integration of your plugin on our site.

Hoping to get an answer quickly.

Regards
    Anthony, Adaka dev

Ally
    Support Staff

adaka
    Participant

Ok Ally, thanks for your feedback.
    I hope you find the solution quickly and easily.

I will stay connected next week to find out if you have made good progress on the subject.
    Good luck for your job.

Regards
    Anthony

Ally
    Support Staff

adaka
    Participant

Hello Ally,

I m glade to have positive news from you. Thanks for getting back.
    It’s reassuring to know that a solution has been found.

We, i, can’t wait to test these changes.

Regards
    Anthony

adaka
    Participant

Hello Ally,

So it s been more than 2 weeks that we are waiting for your solutions.

Do you finally find a solution for the form ? Are the backoffice list form and single form dislay ok ?

We want to know more about the next steps too. How we will do next ? Will you give us the code to inject or there will have an update of the plugin ?

Please give some news.

Regards,
    Anthony

Ally
    Support Staff

adaka
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I am Sandra, having just taken over from Anthony. We updated the latest version and it seemed to solve the problem at first glance. I now succeed to fill the form until the end, however when I try to submit it, a message “There was a problem, Ajax error” appears again. It is impossible to create new entries by submitting the form.
    I can see some new entries in the backoffice corresponding to the times I tried to submit the form, but all of them are empty.

Any ideas what the problem might be ? I am eagerly wainting for your feedback.

Regards
    Sandra

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy