Huge Qu-Form error ajax

Home Forums Quform WordPress Huge Qu-Form error ajax

This topic is: resolved
  • This topic has 26 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by adaka.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

adaka
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have just created and sent the username, password and project url via the feedback form.

How long do you need this account to be available ?

Regards,
    Sandra

adaka
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I tried to duplicate the form to create a much smaller copy, and the Ajax error is still occurring. This time, the error does not seem to come from the high number of fields.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
    Sandra

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

adaka
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I replied to your e-mail with the username and password of the browser authentication.

Let me know if you meet any problem accessing the project.

Regards,
    Sandra

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Ally.
    adaka
    Participant

Hi Ally,

We were able to investigate and found where the error came from. You were right, it was an error in this file.

Thanks for your help !

Regards,
    Sandra

adaka
    Participant

Hi Ally,

We added the final fields to the form and it turns out that there is an Ajax error again. The problem seems to come from the high number of fields again this time.

Could you please take a look at the problem ?

Regards,
    Sandra

Ally
    Support Staff

adaka
    Participant

Hi Ally,

We don’t see any error nor in the PHP error log neither in the web server error log.

Regards,
    Sandra

Ally
    Support Staff

adaka
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Yeah, that was it, it works fine now. Thanks a lot for your help !

Regards,
    Sandra

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy