I cannot save any setting – Ajax Error

Home Forums Quform WordPress I cannot save any setting – Ajax Error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    smallbiztrends
    Participant

Hello,

I just bought your plugin from CodeCanyon and when I added it to my new installation of WordPress I keep getting Ajax Errors when I try and save any settings.

I have looked through your forum and have tried many things so before you ask me to do them, I will list what I have done.

I have disabled all of the security on CloudFlare. I still get the error.

I do not have ModSecurity installed, so I cannot change that. I also do not have any other security plugins or anything like that.

I activated WordPress’ debugging and no errors shows up when when I try to save an option. Also, no errors are showing up in error logs.

I have also disabled all other plugins and only had the default theme activated. Still getting errors.

I was able to go into the database and manually deactivate CSRF protection and Secure API requests options, since I cannot save any options including those. No change.

Am I missing anything here?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy