I can't save when i edit submitted form data

Home Forums Quform WordPress I can't save when i edit submitted form data

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    knitpt
    Participant

I’m trying to change some fields from submitted form data, but I cannot save it!

How can I solve it?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

knitpt
    Participant

Hi!

There’s no error or success messages!
    I edit, then I click on “save” and doesn’t appear the “saved” message. And when I click on the “eye” button, the fields data are the same, didn’t change as I wanted.

If I try to change “Settings” for example, will display a a message “settings saved” on right top of the screen, but when I edit the submitted form data that message doesn’t appear.

I already tried that method but it didn’t solve the problem.
    The problem still occurs with all other plugins deactivated and using one of the default WP themes.

Regards,
    Fábio

knitpt
    Participant

Do you need an access for my site?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

knitpt
    Participant

Just sent!

Regards,
    Fábio

Ally
    Support Staff

knitpt
    Participant

Thank you Ally! You’re the best 😉

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy