I have two questions

Home Forums Quform WordPress I have two questions

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    choboIsBeginner
    Participant

* Prologue

One line summary: One line summary attached in every questions.

Hello angel demi-god superman Ally! I’m a beginner of web and english in South Korea who changed my nickname. This time I wrote a sentence with the help of Google Translator. But my sentence can still be a bit strange. Please understand.

* 1st Question

One line summary: I would like to prevent entries from being registered in my website with Quform at all.

When a user of my site registers entries, the contents of the entry are sent directly by mail. Therefore I do not want to leave the contents of the entries on the server at all. Entries contain personal information such as the user’s name and contact information. They should not leak. I don’t like jail 🙂 I’m a web novice and don’t know much about web security. If the entries do not remain on the server, there will be nothing to steal if a hacker breaks into my site. Mail is enough for our work.

I looked for a way to leave no entries in the Quform at all. I looked in the WordPress Quform interface, and Quform documentation and forums, but I didn’t find it. So I want to ask you about that… T_T

* 2nd Question

One line summary: I want to use css to control the position and shape of the tooltip, the font, etc. js is good too if it doesn’t work with css.

My site is, i think easy to use for computer users, but I expect mobile users to use it more. So I tried to maximize the mobile convenience of my web app made with Quform. I’m almost done. Except for the tooltip 🙁

I wanted to customize the size and position of the tooltips, the font size, the background color, the border shape, etc. with css. I want the text to be larger, and most of all, I want the tooltip to move to the top of the screen.

When a user touches over entering something on a Quform, the tooltip often hides the question over input field, or is covered by mobile keyboard, or is pushed away by the keyboard to hide an input field.

I tried to change the tooltip’s appearance with CSS by finding the tooltip’s tag, id, class, name, etc. in the debugging mode of the Chrome browser, but couldn’t find it.

If I struggle a bit, I think I can make it with js somehow. I’m not a complete beginner because passed 50 days since I started the web 🙂 But I think it is better to ask an easier way.

* Epilogue

Quform is only one wordpress form plugin, and ninja food is yummy 😉
    Regards.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

choboIsBeginner
    Participant

Oh I’m sorry. I think I searched well, but it wasn’t enough. I will not take demi-god’s precious time in the future. I will search more hard ^_^

The tips you gave are valuable today too. Applying the tips you gave me now and future, I will make my site as one of the many best practices of Quform. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy