- June 22, 2019 at 3:18 pm #29523
I have a form created to receive quote requests on our website and I would like to display the estimated cost on the completing process of the form, so that the client to choose the right type of service for his needs.
We are a translation services company and there are some combination of services, as follow:
– 6 types of services
– 36 languages
– 2 services it has the option to choose the quality level for the translation (each option will have a different cost)
– the form is created as multi-step
– the first info is the type of service (must choose from 6 options)
– on some selection or step, I will like to display the total estimated cost, where he must choose the quality level
Service type: will choose certified translations
Language: English-> German
No. of pages: 20 pages
– basic – here I would like to display the cost for basic option (EN-DE cost per page for basic * no of pages)
– standard – here I would like to display the cost for standard option (EN-DE cost per page for standard * no of pages)
– native – here I would like to display the cost for native option (EN-DE cost per page for native * no of pages)
Please tell me that there is a solution for what I need.
I notice that Ninja Forms for ex. have this calculation option – as a native feature – but frankly I really don’t want to change QuForm because I really like it.
You can see the form on this page: https://www.dev1.wetranslate.ro/contact/
It’s a developer subdomain – where I create our new website.
Thank you.June 26, 2019 at 11:13 am #29534
anyone?June 28, 2019 at 3:34 pm #29550
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.