I need help with a calculation feature

Home Forums Quform WordPress I need help with a calculation feature

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    claudiuwt
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have a form created to receive quote requests on our website and I would like to display the estimated cost on the completing process of the form, so that the client to choose the right type of service for his needs.

We are a translation services company and there are some combination of services, as follow:
    – 6 types of services
    – 36 languages
    – 2 services it has the option to choose the quality level for the translation (each option will have a different cost)

More details:
    – the form is created as multi-step
    – the first info is the type of service (must choose from 6 options)
    – on some selection or step, I will like to display the total estimated cost, where he must choose the quality level

For ex.

Service type: will choose certified translations
    Language: English-> German
    No. of pages: 20 pages

Quality level:
    – basic – here I would like to display the cost for basic option (EN-DE cost per page for basic * no of pages)
    – standard – here I would like to display the cost for standard option (EN-DE cost per page for standard * no of pages)
    – native – here I would like to display the cost for native option (EN-DE cost per page for native * no of pages)

Please tell me that there is a solution for what I need.

I notice that Ninja Forms for ex. have this calculation option – as a native feature – but frankly I really don’t want to change QuForm because I really like it.

You can see the form on this page: https://www.dev1.wetranslate.ro/contact/
    It’s a developer subdomain – where I create our new website.

Thank you.

claudiuwt
    Participant

anyone?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy