Iframe Embed

Home Forums Quform WordPress Iframe Embed

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FadiA
    Participant

Hi There,

I would like to know if I can embed my current form to other websites by using Iframe? Do you have Iframe code that I can insert the form on any website?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

FadiA
    Participant

Hi There,

I have successfully used the Iframe but I have 2 issues:

1- I used the iframe but I’m still having an issue with the high of the form not responsive, how can I make it full high and responsive? I have used the following:

<iframe style=”position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; bottom: 0; right: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; border: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; overflow: hidden; z-index: 999999;” src=”https://#”&gt;
    Your browser doesn’t support iframes
    </iframe>

2- on my first site of the Quform I used a redirect to another page when they submit the form but because of the iFrame look like the redirect just inside the frame, not on the main page! how can I fix that?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy