I'm Looking for someone to do some custom code

Home Forums Quform WordPress I'm Looking for someone to do some custom code

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fohlhorst
    Participant

I want my site to offer PDF content after the reader fills out a form –

Currently I use QUform as the form engine – https://www.quform.com/ and I would like to use PDF Stamper (https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/wp-pdf-stamper-plugin-2332) to deliver the PDF –

What I need is a way to automate the process -so when an editor creates a blog post, they can just click on a widget to select a form for the reader to fill out and upload/select the PDF to be delivered to the reader –

This would be the ideal workflow:
    An editor creates an intro blog post using the normal buddy press CMS tools – if the editor wants to include a “link” to a PDF (white paper) in the blog post, they can hit a button, which launches a dialog asking what QUFORM to use for the content gate and what PDF will be delivered to the person who fills out the form. (the PDF should be able to be uploaded at this time as well).

From the readers perspective – they would visit the site, go read the blog post (which requires them to login using the oneall.com social login) the reader will then see a link in the post that allows them to get access to the PDF – when the user clicks on that link, a QUform is launched for them to fill out and when they hit “accept or OK”, the PDF Stamper will launch and either give them a link to the PDF or email it to them directly –

Can anyone code a plugin up to do this? any guestimates on cost? I could pay via paypal

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy