Image bugs and miscellaneous help

Home Forums Storm WordPress Image bugs and miscellaneous help

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    themechamp
    Participant

Sometimes, both with gallerias and animated full screen background images, the image downloads distorted and you get a picture with crazy lines all over it.

Also, when opening a page that you created a galleria with, if you add the images inbetween [galleria][/galleria] using the add media button, the galleria comes out fine on the page. If you go back to edit the page by moving the photos using drag and drop on the edit screen and then click update page, the galleria images now show thumbnails instead of the original full size image.

Are these wordpress issues or issues specific to your theme.

When you update your quform plugin, why isn’t the theme on theme forest updated with a new copy as well?

I also need help with trying to stretch the footer image across the page. You have an option to do or resize the header, but not the footer. I understand it would look bad being shorter than the width of the post block, but I would love to have it always stretch across the screen with no triangle corners (one long black bar). How can I accomplish this in the meantime?

Thanks! Loving this theme so far.

themechamp
    Participant

I managed to add a screenshot of the distortion happening full screen. It occurs similarly in the galleria.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    themechamp
    Participant

Thanks! Worked like a charm! Excellent support! I like exclamation marks!

themechamp
    Participant

When I was inserting images for galleria, I used the default settings of link to media file and size medium. Even so, when editing the page by rearranging the order of the photos inbetween the tag using drag nd drop, the images on the page should change should they? What if I wanted them to all be medium. That would be a bug I believe, but I don’t know if it’s one in the theme or WordPress.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy