Image Does Not Link To Form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Image Does Not Link To Form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fcpd
    Participant

I bought two licenses to run on two WordPress websites. The forms work, but when I try to add an image in the html it simply sends you to the post and /#

Running the most recent WordPress and Observer Theme.

http://foreclosurepedia.org is my site and an example is:

foreclosurepedia.org/education-shouldnt-you-have-a-business-license/

Simply scroll down and you will see the form and then the image of a guy with the bat. When you click that image you will see what I mean.

Would really like to get this to work as I have invested $60 in good faith. The Observer theme is purchased through Code Canyon as well.

Thanx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

fcpd
    Participant

Did it again. I have tried every combination I can think of. I have cPanel access as it is a stand alone site. Thanx for responding on Memorial Day. 😉

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

fcpd
    Participant

Holy [blank]! You fixed it! You fixed it and it wasn’t even your problem! Man, thanks a lot! With your permission I would like to send this to the theme developer whom still has not had time to reply (it is Memorial Day Weekend, but … ) and I would also like your permission to write an article and give you credit for this and talk about the good support you folks supply.

I am going to shut down the computer, clean the cache and rerun to verify, but it works now and works on both Chrome and Firefox (I don’t mess with IE) so no reason to believe it won’t continue working! 😉

Thank you very much!

Ally
    Support Staff

fcpd
    Participant

Firebug kicks this: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement var url =” +$(this).attr(“src;”);

The other deal I noted is that the Ninja Forms do not appear. Figured that the concept was all the same — javascript. Sorry to bother you, but is the Error above serious?

Also, I would like to make a side donation for you taking the time to help me in an issue that is not yours. Can you point me to a PayPal link to do such? I am not rich, but I want to send something as everyone’s time is valuable!

fcpd
    Participant

Belay my last. Ninja now works. Odd; cache issue I suppose. Would still appreciate the link to send a Donation and at your convenience, whether or not the error message is serious.

Go get a beer and hamburger and enjoy Memorial Day!

Ally
    Support Staff

fcpd
    Participant

Bingo! Thanks for everything and coffee coming right up! 😉

Please consider this item closed and a very happy customer. I will forward you my article when I write it and the links in the other areas wherein your Company solved all the issues for credit to attach properly!

Thanx and have a great weekend!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy