Image resize problem

Home Forums Storm WordPress Image resize problem

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joutm
    Participant

Hello TC, I have bought the Storm template, and my website works well (www.arrosmolidepals.com/web), but i Have a problem when I resize a picture when I insert it. It means that, when I insert an image, it is possible without changing the wight and heith parameters. If I resize, I see a problem on the image on the web (see http://www.arrosmolidepals.com/web/?page_id=24)
    how can i solve that? I can upload all the pictures with a resize process before, but it is a lot of time. In addition, when I insert a media, not from the “shortcodes” button, as I usually insert an image with another wordpress template, when I try to save the page, the server returns me an forbidden access error. why? Hope to get a solution soon. thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy