Image select radio buttons

Home Forums Quform WordPress Image select radio buttons

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ianforest
    Participant

Hi there,

I am trying to use images instead of radio buttons.

I have followed some CSS found here, and whilst it works ok, I want to move the option label to the OUTSIDE of the image, directly underneath it, left aligned, rather than on a gradient inside the image.

The form is located at https://23.bigsmilebooth.com/options

Can anyone help, please?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by ianforest.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ianforest
    Participant

Hey Allan, thank you for your help much appreciated. Doing this has created a new problem however…

When I select an image, the text underneath now shifts over to the right…

This is the CSS I am using for “option text”

position: absolute;
    bottom: -40px;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    text-align: left;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    font-weight: 900;
    color: #000;
    font-size: 15px;

And the only style for anything selected I am using is “option label (when selected)” and this is for styling the check icon that appears inside the image…

border: 5px solid rgb(137, 199, 18);
    box-shadow: 0 0 15px rgba(137, 199, 18, 0.2), inset 0 0 15px rgba(137, 199, 18, 0.2);

Thank you for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ianforest
    Participant

Perfect, thank you so much! All seems to be ok.

I also have a couple of other queries…

When I look at the form I’ve created with a phone or tablet, even though the images are stacked, because I’ve specified a height in the image options, they all appear at that height.

Ideally, I need them all to show in the correct ratio which is 3/2.

Is there anything I can do so that they resize all automatically in the correct ratio irrespective of what device is being used to view them?

Thank you.

Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy