Image Thumbnail Disappearing

Home Forums Storm WordPress Image Thumbnail Disappearing

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anton9
    Participant

Hello

I have been creating a few fancybox and featured images keep disappearing randomly showing just a tiny little box to click on instead. It isnt always the same images either you can refresh the page and it suddenly be completely different images.

Is this is a known problem?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Yosuke
    Participant

I’m having a similar issue, except my feature images don’t show up at all. I tried various settings in the short code, changing featured image sizes, and don’t see anything in Theme Options. Thanks in advance for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Yosuke
    Participant

Portfolio

The coming soon page is activated, so you’ll have to log in w/ the credentials I sent you. Let me know if you need that again. In the meantime, here’s a screen shot.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Yosuke
    Participant

That did the trick. Thanks for your help!

DerNaggi
    Participant

Hi,

I also got a problem with the thumbnails. Permission of storm/includes/timthumb.php is set to 644 and the parent folders are set to 755.

Here’s my page: http://www.niklas-hartz.com/?post_type=portfolio&p=261

Thanks in advance,

Nik

Ally
    Support Staff

DerNaggi
    Participant

Hi Ally,

it worked! Thank you so much for your awesome support!

Nik

Anton9
    Participant

Hello

I am still getting the thumbnail problem really badly now and have been told I have no errors in my log file.

Please help

Ally
    Support Staff

Anton9
    Participant

I have web space available so it is not that. The issue is starting to get annoying and I am losing work from this issue now

Anton9
    Participant

I also notice the thumbnail issue only happens once I add more than 5 images to a portfolio

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy