Image Upload button doesn't respond at all

Home Forums Storm WordPress Image Upload button doesn't respond at all

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thegolfsport
    Participant

Just installed the theme. Unfortunately, the ‘Upload’ button doesn’t respond at all – either under ‘Background Images’ or ‘Background Image Groups.’ Browser doesn’t block popups and no other browser message displayed that might indicate the problem.

I CAN upload the images to the ‘Media’ area of the WordPress menu. I’m surprised that you don’t have the option of using the urls of images from the Media area for the background images. Other WordPress themes have this option.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

thegolfsport
    Participant

In fact, it was a flash problem with the browser.

However, again, I would strongly suggest that you look at other WordPress themes that allow two ways to add slider images: (1) Upload to the Media Library and then use the photo link to insert the slider image and (2) Straight up upload (your only method).

Method 1 is preferable because, if one is using the same image in a couple of different areas of the site, you only have to upload once.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy