Images aren't preloaded in the radio

Home Forums Quform WordPress Images aren't preloaded in the radio

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Blastedash
    Participant

Hi

So I was building a form off the booking demo found here : https://www.quform.com/examples

When editing the choose your professional radio selection, you open up Element settings.

So under options you have say:
    Label : Jack / Value : Jack

and if you edit Jack’s option, it opens the option settings page where you can add an image (which would be the picture of Jack in the demo), but it also gives you an option to have a different picture if it’s selected. So I did add a different picture when selected.

The downfall is, when I click on an option, the image will blink for a second before it goes to the different Image(when selected). So this blink comes from the form loading the different image – how can I preload this since the blinking kinda makes it seem a bit buggy?

Hopefully not too confusing!

Thank you

Blastedash
    Participant

Bump? Anyone able to help?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

scarymob
    Participant

Hi, I experienced the same issue and even after adding your provided code the images aren’t showing. Please advise thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy