Import of Booking Form and selection not working

Home Forums Quform WordPress Import of Booking Form and selection not working

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MandyMc
    Participant

Hi I imported the booking demo form and have inserted it on this page .. http://kimberleyfunerals.com.au/funerals/

I am unable to get the individual coffins to be selected though.

I am trying to set up a selection similar to this one ..https://bowraodea.com.au/arranging-a-funeral/funeral-estimate/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks Ally .. very clever. Is there anyway that i can add some text underneath the Label?

Also the navigation .. Coffin Selection and Personal Information, are not clickable

Please see screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MandyMc
    Participant

Hi Ally I assume your busy, I have been patiently waiting for a response for four days but i would really appreciate moving this ticket forward. Adding the text to the image is not ideal.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks so much Ally .. one last thing hopefully. On the Coffin Selection page, the radio buttons placement is on the right and is styled differently to the other pages, ie flower selection and gravemarker selection which are aligned to the left and seem to get cut off a bit by the image.

Where are the settings to style all pages the same as the Coffin Selection page?

Thanks

Funerals

Ally
    Support Staff

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks so much Ally. I had done most of that but missed a couple of lines of css when copying.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy