Included plugins

Home Forums React WordPress Theme Included plugins

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    henners118
    Participant

Hi there,

I have just bought your theme today (React) which came with numerous third-party plugins.

I have installed them and ran the updates. Unfortunatley I seem to be resticted the use of Visual Composer of which I paid for in this purchase. It’s saying I need to update the theme in order to ‘Activate’ it.
    It says I have no licence to update the theme and I am now stuck as I don’t know how to edit the images on the ‘Home Page’ I have installed in the demo theme.

I am running on WordPress 4.5.3 and the WPBakery Visual Composer you’ve included is version 4.10. It claims I require version 4.12

Please can you help me resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

henners118
    Participant

Thanks for your speedy response on this.

I have managed to resolve the issue by deleting the plugin and re-installing it seperatly. I am now on version 4.12.

thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy