Info out of group that is related to a unchecked checkbox won't be send

Home Forums Quform WordPress Info out of group that is related to a unchecked checkbox won't be send

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chrisco
    Participant

Dear Support,
    I searched the forum without success. My problem is this:
    I created a couple of groups. Each group has a few products and you can fill out the quantity of the products.
    I misused the Checkbox-elements as an “accordion-effect”. So when i check the checkbox, the group with the products and the Quantity-field appears under the checkbox.
    When I fill out the products, and “close” it again ( I mean uncheck the checkbox and the group dissapears), the information of the filled-out fields won’t be send in the form. It doesn’t show up in the backend or in the email. It has to be “open” to be sent.

Is there a way that also the informations of an unchecked group will be sent with the form?
    Thanks in advance!
    Best,
    Chris

I´m using the plugin-version 1.4.18

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy