install plugin

Home Forums Quform WordPress install plugin

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    denismartins
    Participant

I bought the downloaded file codecanyon-706149-quform-wordpress-form-builder.zip and then unzipped folder iphorm-form-builder was created. Upload this folder to my site “www.ddr.com.br / iphorm-form-builder”
    when I run .. / iphorm-form-builder/admin/admin.php not run, also index.php, and also .. / iphorm-form-builder/iphorm-form-builder.php.
    I can not get wordPreess like it says in your file read.me
    “Inside your WordPress admin click on Plugins menu then click on the Add New”
    I can not install the plugin either activates it. I must be missing something or got something wrong. “Quform-wordpress-form-builder/706149 Item ID: 706149”
    Item Purchase Code: [snip – please don’t post your purchase code]
    I need urgent help. Thank you for your attention.
    Denis Martins
    denis_martins@hotmail.com

• This topic was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by Ally. Reason: Removed purchase code
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

denismartins
    Participant

Hi TC
    Yes it did.

I bought yesterday I downloaded the file
    codecanyon-706149-quform-wordpress-form-builder.zip , from the original
    ThemeForest ,
    Item Purchase Code: [snip – please don’t post your purchase code]
    then unzipped and created iphorm-form-builder.zip
    unzipped again folder iphorm-form-builder was created.
    Upload this folder to my site
    “www.ddr.com.br/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/”

http://www.ddr.com.br/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/iphorm-form-builder.php
    http://www.ddr.com.br/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/admin/admin.php
    these url nothing happens.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy