'Installation with existing form' question – which php file?

Home Forums Quform PHP 'Installation with existing form' question – which php file?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bb3
    Participant

If you have an existing form with a file upload button on it, do you use process.php as per instructions? Or process-file-uploads.php?

And, is one contained with the other?

bb3
    Participant

Hi,
    It’s ok thanks, I think I found the answer.

bb3
    Participant

While I’m here … is the jQuery library really necessary?
    What role does it play?
    Will the form work without it?
    Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

bb3
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    Thanks anyway, and sorry for the delayed reply – I was lost deep in the instructions, for several days. I think the question was misunderstood, but it’s ok now. The confusion centered around which php file was the correct one to use for the form ‘action’ when working with an existing form which happens to have a file upload section in it.

I used ‘process php’ in the end, taking the uploads section of html from the ‘example file uploads’ and taking the equivalent bit of php from the ‘process file uploads’, which was probably the right course of action.

After days of reading and re-reading instructions I finally got the form to work, but still have a few odd issues which I will put in a new question.
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy