Integrate WooCommerce in Quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress Integrate WooCommerce in Quform

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    johanlimm
    Participant

Hi Quform Developer,

Before I ask, I really want to say thanks alot, this plugin really help me alot. I got many conversion in my site. But since my site is going popular, I need to ask can we list all product that created by WooCommerce into Quform’s Option element? And when people submit the form, the new order will be made on WooCommerce admin panel. Is it possible or do you have any reference?

Thank you in advanced.

Regard,
    Johan

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

johanlimm
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for your help in advanced, I haven’t try your code. But from what I read from your explaination, it’s seems like there is no way to separate each product category to each form?

e.g: I have 3 different product category like: Food, Drink and Cake. And each category include 10 different product. And I also have 3 different form. Is it possible to combine each product category listing into the different form?

Example:
    All product in Food Product Category (WooCommerce) inside the Food Form Order (Quform ID 1)
    All product in Drink Product Category (WooCommerce) inside the Drink Form Order (Quform ID 2)
    All product in Cake Product Category (WooCommerce) inside the Cake Form Order (Quform ID 3) etc.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Ally.
    johanlimm
    Participant

Continue from this topic, how to add a woocommerce payment method (combine with the step you give me above), I would like to make the default BACS as default payment method in the quform form.

Thanks in advanced!

johanlimm
    Participant

because when i try to create an order using quform (integrated with woocommerce) the default status order is not “On Hold” but “Processing” and customer who place an order didnt receive any email notification from woocommerce.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy