Internal Server Error on admin.php?page=iphorm_entries

Home Forums Quform WordPress Internal Server Error on admin.php?page=iphorm_entries

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hellmachine
    Participant

I can’t view the entries (/wp-admin/admin.php?page=iphorm_entries) any more since updating to 1.7.2
    All other plugin pages work fine!

I only get this message:
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any idea why, or how I can get more information on this error? I can give you a WordPress Login via private message if necessary.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Hellmachine.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Hellmachine.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hellmachine
    Participant

Hi Ally,

interesting discovery:
    As soon as I activated debugging like this in wp_config the page (/wp-admin/admin.php?page=iphorm_entries) started working again!
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);
    define(‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true);
    define(‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, false);

Nevertheless, I got this (strange) error in debug.log:
    [13-Oct-2015 15:13:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 30670848) (tried to allocate 1572864 bytes) in [serverpath]/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/admin/includes/entries.php on line 138

So it seems it is a memory issue, possibly due to the display of ALL entries (>150) on ONE page. I changed the display to only 40 entries per page while in DEBUG mode and now it works again. Even without DEBUG mode.

Thx for your reply!

Best regards,
    Harry

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy