Internet Explorer 9 Content Selection Issues / Forced Response Validation

Home Forums Quform WordPress Internet Explorer 9 Content Selection Issues / Forced Response Validation

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RyanDLC
    Participant

Hello,

I have two quick questions:

I noticed that in Internet Explorer 9 I was having issues with my form. Radio buttons weren’t being selected when I clicked on them, and dropdown/file upload buttons would often require several clicks before anything would happen. By turning off the uniform option from the settings panel I was able to get the form to work normally. Was this the appropriate solution, or is there a better one that allows the uniform option to stay enabled for a better overall look to the form?

Also, at the end of my form I have radio button option that lets users select either “Accept” or “Do Not Accept.” Is there a way to require that users have selected “Accept” in order form the form to send? Most users will check this option, but I’d like to force it if possible to make sure they have agreed to the the terms/conditions listed.

Thank you so much!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

RyanDLC
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you so much for the response!

I enabled the Uniform option so that you can take a look at this page: http://mediatestsite.net/application/. Let me know if you would like me to disable Uniform.

As for the “Do Not Accept” question I had, you gave the perfect solution. Thanks again.

Best,

Ryan

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

RyanDLC
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for taking the time to help.

I tried that code and it did make the buttons work as they should, but I was still having a problem with the radio buttons not being clickable in IE9.

I’ve just decided to turn off the Uniform option, the form still looks fine without it.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy