Invalid licence key

Home Forums Quform WordPress Invalid licence key

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aliodem
    Participant

Hello

I bought from you three licenses quform 3 websites. A week ago one of the websites it has not worked because the provider moved the site from one server to another and forgot to move some files. Since then Quform not work well.

I wanted to edit the form but when I click on it does not open and I have nothing to change.

I deleted the plugin qform on site and installed again. Now he says that the key is invalid. I bought 3 times 3 qform sites and introduced all three keys, but none is valid.

How to make it work again the form? My all 3 licence is valid.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Ally.
    aliodem
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to add 2 times the key, but still not working. I’ve sent you email with the 3 keys to check it, but received no response. Can you help my, I need the form ….

Regards

Aliodem

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy