iphorm-js issue

Home Forums Quform WordPress iphorm-js issue

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jhennigar
    Participant

I am having an issue with a layout on my website. I used an browser inspector trying to trouble shoot why the layout is having isses. I have attached a screenshot for your reference. Can you please assist me to why this is happening. I tried to adjust this in CSS by .iphorm-js{display:none;} and the website went blank.
    Thank you for your time in this matter.
    Jennifer

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support

Hi,

Can you give me the link to the page ? I will take a look today.

Regards,

Félix

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by support.
    jhennigar
    Participant

Hi Felix,
    This is our live website. I have created a new admin user for you to troubleshoot our issue. You should receive an email to login.
    This is a draft page, https://www.frontiercomputercorp.com/?page_id=39291&preview=true. Let me know if you require anything else.
    Thanks,
    Jennifer

Removed Credentials for security reason. Our support took note of it to help you.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by support.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jhennigar
    Participant

Hi Ally,

[snip]

Thanks,
    Jennifer

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed login details
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jhennigar
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    do you see why the layout is not right?
    Thanks,
    jennifer

Ally
    Support Staff

jhennigar
    Participant

Thank you Ally.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy