Is it possible to change email recipient based on dropdown choice

Home Forums Quform WordPress Is it possible to change email recipient based on dropdown choice

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    tmh2k1
    Participant

I am wondering if it is possible to have a form go to different emails based on a choice that a user makes from a dropdown choice (a location choice).

This would allow me to not have to make 10 different forms and just use the same one 10 times.

Thank you for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tmh2k1
    Participant

Ally,

Thank you so much for the help. Great support and amazing plugin!

Thanks!

tmh2k1
    Participant

Ally,

I am actually having a problem now. When I add the conditional emails I do not receive the email submissions.

So what I did was delete all of the conditional rules and it worked again.

Any idea why this could be?

Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

tmh2k1
    Participant

I am wondering – do the conditional recipients cancel out the main recipients?

Meaning – if I add conditional recipients do the main recipients NOT get an email notice?

Thank you.

tmh2k1
    Participant

And if it DOES – is there a way to have just ONE email get all email notices regardless of what dropdown is checked?

Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

tmh2k1
    Participant

Ally,

Does it work if you put additional emails in each rule with a comma?

Ex: email@email.com, email2@email.com

Would that work in 1 rule? Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

tmh2k1
    Participant

Is there a limit to conditional rules you can add?

I have 22 conditional emails and it does not look like emails are coming to me since I added many more. I started with about 10.

Thank you for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

tmh2k1
    Participant

Ally,

What is strange is that I am receiving the emails (my email is thomash@metroink.com) but all of the other rules go to emails that are all @synergyfitclubs.com (the site domain). And those are the ones that are not getting the submissions.

In the below image you can see that it says the other emails are getting them, but they are not actually getting them in their emails.

Knowing this, can you tell me what this might tell me the problem may be?

I really appreciate the help. I have bought 5 licenses for this product and I really need my client to start getting the emails. I could really use some help.

Thank you.

tmh2k1
    Participant

Ally,

I think I have figured out that the conditional rules work for any email that is not associated with the domain.(@synergyfitclubs.com).

Do you have any idea if this may mean something.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy