Is it possible to insert a value entered by a user in another field?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Is it possible to insert a value entered by a user in another field?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    anto
    Participant

That is, for example, I have a text field1 in which the user enters information. Also there is a radio with two possibilities, but the first choice should show a text field2 with the information entered by the user from the text field1, and the second choice should show a text field2, but the user should enter information there.
    Is this possible?

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by anto.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

anto
    Participant

Yes, i’d like it.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Ally.
    anto
    Participant

Thank you. This code works halfway. When I enter data in the first textbox, and select radio button 1, the data from that textbox is copied to textbox 2. But when I select radio 2, the text box is not cleared.
    Then, after entering the data, when I select the radio in turn, nothing changes.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by anto.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by anto.
    Ally
    Support Staff

anto
    Participant

Thank you. This code only works if you select radio1 first and then radio2. If you do it the other way around, or select radio 1 after radio 2, it does not work.

Ally
    Support Staff

anto
    Participant

If I insert this code, then the data from the first field is not copied at all when selecting radio1

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

anto
    Participant

I replaced it, but there is still another problem. When you enter data first in the first field, and select radio1, then select radio2 and enter data in text field3, and then select radio1 again, the data in text field3 does not change (is not copied from field1) until changes are made to text field1.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy