Is there a limit to how many entries you can put into a form?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Is there a limit to how many entries you can put into a form?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stephenb
    Participant

I am building a form that has 36 different “categories” or sections with 2-3 questions per section. Is there a limit to how many input fields there can be in a form? I’m on “category” 21 and when I try to add the next section, my form breaks. How can I fix this problem?

Is there a way to combine multiple forms?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

stephenb
    Participant

Your suggestion did fix the problem, but today the form is not even showing on the page anymore, even though I put in that new snippet of code from the last suggestion. The website page is http://fusion-mag.com/nominate1/. The code is there, but its not showing up on the page.

stephenb
    Participant

I have inserted that pcre.backtrack_limit snippet of code like the solution says…And it worked really great on Friday. Now its broken and the form doesn’t show up anymore… Did I do something wrong?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

stephenb
    Participant

I didn’t do anything to fix the problem. I just remember looking at the form and it was not showing up. So I don’t know what the issue was, because a couple of hours later it was working fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy