Issue with sending using reCaptcha v3

Home Forums Quform PHP Issue with sending using reCaptcha v3

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NickoLabs
    Participant

Greetings

I have a form that doesn’t seem to be able to send properly. When reCaptcha is enabled, the form loads indefinitely and hangs.

I set up a test form here : https://www.aclcpa.ca/form.php

I setup, for testing purposes, two similar form.
    First one is honeypot validated only and it works.
    The second one is honeypot + recaptcha validated and that one doesn’t work (and it doesn’t work either with JS disabled, since reCaptcha needs JS).

I checked the reCaptcha setup a couple time already, it looks like it’s the JS that never get around to submit…

Also, worth noting that it is a freshly downloaded and installed quForm version (I just bought it today for this client).

Any ideas?
    Regards,
    Nickolas Simard

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

NickoLabs
    Participant

It did have an effect – it fixed the reCaptcha v3! Perhaps double check that the documentation has that little bit of info? I couldn’t see it at first glance?… 😀

<div class="g-recaptcha"
    data-sitekey="SITE_KEY"
    data-size="invisible"
    data-version="v3"></div>

I’m now getting a PHP Error (but that was an issue with my process file and the validators in it).

There was a problem

Notice:  Undefined variable: message in /home/aclcpaca/public_html/quform/process-reCaptcha.php on line 209

Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function addValidator() on null in /home/aclcpaca/public_html/quform/process-reCaptcha.php:209
    Stack trace:
    #0 {main}
      thrown in /home/aclcpaca/public_html/quform/process-reCaptcha.php on line 209

Edit:
    But that was an issue I could fix.; I did copy paste a part without renaming the var.

Form seems to be sending out now.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by NickoLabs. Reason: Fixed
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by NickoLabs.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy